If I have been granted Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), am I eligible for federal student aid?

Undocumented students, including DACA recipients, are not eligible for federal student aid, but you may still be eligible for state or college aid, in addition to private scholarships. 

Print Article


Article ID: 42298
Thu 11/9/17 4:55 PM
Thu 10/26/23 7:52 PM