I was accepted at TSC as an international student. What do I do now?

Once you are accepted to TSC, the office of International Student Services will send you your Form I-20, which is your Certificate of Eligibility to study in the United States.

After you receive your Form I-20, you will need to pay your SEVIS I-901 Fee.

Next, you will need to make an appointment at the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate. Please note that wait times to schedule an interview can vary from country to country, so be sure to plan ahead.

Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201-4444


Print Article


Article ID: 21683
Tue 12/13/16 9:41 AM
Sat 6/29/24 6:10 AM