How do I complete a Financial Aid Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act Form, also known as FERPA form?

If you wish to give someone access to your Financial Aid information, you may complete Third Party Consent in your Workday account.  Instructions can be found here or for screen shots on how to complete Third Party Consent click here.  

Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201- 4444


Print Article


Article ID: 21227
Wed 12/7/16 3:10 PM
Sat 6/29/24 6:06 AM