I had a specialized plan in high school to accommodate my disability (IEP or 504 Plan), do I need to notify TSC if I want to continue receiving those accommodations?

Yes, students who had IEP’s or 504 Plans during high school must notify the Student Accessibility Services (SAS) department, if they wish to have their disability recognized. High schools do not report any specialized plans to the college. You can contact Student Accessibility Services (SAS) at (850) 201-8430.

Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201- 4444


Print Article


Article ID: 21194
Wed 12/7/16 2:55 PM
Sat 6/29/24 6:12 AM