How are private scholarships applied to my award?

If you have received a scholarship from an outside source, then be sure to report it to the Student Financial Services Office for the scholarship to be included in your financial aid award. Email the information to:

Need Help? |   Ask a Question  |  Call (850) 201-8399


Print Article


Article ID: 21084
Wed 12/7/16 2:25 PM
Sat 6/29/24 6:07 AM