How do I send my official high school transcript to TSC?

Contact your high school and request that they send your official transcript to the TSC Admissions and Records Office.  If you attended more than one high school, then we will need an official transcript from each school attended. 

TSC will accept transcripts mailed from the school in a sealed envelope or sent electronically through a transcript ordering service.

Transcripts may be sent via U.S. mail to:

Admissions and Records Office
Tallahassee State College
444 Appleyard Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32304

Or, you may have your school email them to

Note:  We cannot accept transcripts emailed to us by the student.

Print Article


Article ID: 154831
Thu 10/5/23 11:56 AM
Sat 6/29/24 6:02 AM